Friday, April 27, 2007

Would Be Stressed

In English the whole class has to read together a book called "Killing Mr. Griffin." The guy who came up with the plan, Mark Kinney, seems to be some kind of weird guy who enjoys the pain of others. Susan, the main character, can't deal with stress of being in with a murder. It looks as if any day now she'll fall apart and report everything to the police. Poor Susan she has so much strain and stress to handle I'm glad that that's not me. Today we ended at a part that a complete break off and it's killing me to read the rest of the book all the way to the end. I'd do that except that Mrs. Chapman, my English teacher and remarkably like Griffin, would be rather displeased. I have seen the movie but it was that was a long time ago and I can't remember much of it. I know for sure though that it doesn't end the best it might have.
I'm glad I keep a written diary in which I put all of my " need to remember happenings" in because if I didn't, I would either burst or spill my guts to the world like a raving madman. Of course it's easy for me to have something like that or just a secret because I might be good at poker if I tried.

No comments: