Thursday, March 29, 2007

It's Over!!!!

We are done with our nine-weeks exams and it is time for spring break!! Yes! But what am I going to do? Where am I going to go? Those are two very important questions that need answering ASAP. My grandmother is going to keep me half a day Friday along with my sister and her best buddy. Then I am to a friend's house that night to watch movies. My mother has plans to take a couple of days off next week to send time with my sister HopeAnna and me. We are going to bathe horses, pressure wash the house, make the dog a new bed, and just chill out. Another pair of grandparents is going to take HopeAnna and me to the Blue Ridge Mountains for a day. The Saturday right before Easter is when my grandparents that live in Panama City Beach, Florida will come up to visit. And sometime during spring holidays, I will have to do my music video that is to be turned into my English teacher Mrs. Chapman on the second week in April. Yea, back to school.

No comments: