Thursday, March 22, 2007

ITBS

This week at my school the first through the eighth grades took the ITBS test the 19th-21st. It was not as bad as I thought it could have been. I was a little slow at the math section but the social studies was the hardest, they did not test me on anything I have studied in Georgia history witch we learn in the seventh grade. They quizzed me on the history of other countries such as France, Germany, China, Japan, and others.
This year promises to be a hot, dry year. Unfortunately my family and I have chosen this year to fill old catfish pond up with water. We are also planting a raised bed garden. The garden will be forty by twenty-four feet and the beds made of six by sixes. There will be paths between beds and many kinds of vegetables to picked.
P.S. Loading the timbers onto the trailer was hard work because they were so heavy. There were easier to get off though.

No comments: