Thursday, May 10, 2007

Field Day

Friday, tomorrow, middle school is having field day. My class has never, ever won and most people are so discouraged that they think it’s impossible to win field day. The grade above us usually wins with the exception of this year’s sixth grade. There are many events including pyramid, lifesaver relay, potato pass, bat spin, egg toss, and a lot others. One event that my class has been practicing thoroughly is the pyramid. I am one of the base people. Chance is to my left, Jamie to my right. Ryan is on top to my right and Kristin to the left. Once when we practicing Ryan jumped on to the pyramid without any regard to the base. All the pounds and the strain of the shock of his landing unstabled the base enough that when the last person got on, the whole thing collapsed. After a couple days of practicing the seventh grade is hopefully about to win. If not we will have next year. ;-)

No comments: